Saturday, July 11

Visiting old town (Alexandria)


Yesterday was a very good day. My classmate and I were visiting Alexandria, it is and old town in U.S.

Alexandria is in Virginia distric and it has a lot of things to do. We were visiting George Washington's house, George Washingtons's bar (he was drunk with his friends), Torpedo's Factory (a big building where you can speak with painters, sculptors, etc and you can buy their work of art.
The most interesting I saw yesterday was people playing over the tombs in a funeral, welcome to America!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sosu! We're seeing that you're making the most of the time very well!!!! How are you? How are the english classes?
    We went to the military poli last Sunday, but we missed you a lot!!!! How is the weather in US? Here it's too hot!! We saw Juli in the week end and she was good!
    If you tell us when you are connected with skype, we speak there!
    Ok, I start to work a few: we speak soon.
    A special kiss!!!!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,

    I'm seeing that everything is the same, jeje (military poli), and I miss you a lot too. The weather in US is warm, I think, actually, is cooler than Madrid. I usually connect with Skype at 10 p.m (Spanish time).

    We'll get in touch!
    Kissssssssssssss.

    ReplyDelete