Friday, July 3

Bethesda arrive

Route map (Spanish time):

5:45 -> Wake up!!
6:00 -> Taxi to T4
8:45 -> London flight.
11:30 -> Arrive to London (I lost my jacket, then I found it and I had my first passport control.
13:00 -> Washington D.C. fligth (8 hours with fried chicken, icecream, brownie, water, juice, ...)
21:00 -> Arrive to Washington D.C. (3 p.m local time): I passed my second passport control. They ask me for my mother, my father, your father, ...
21:30 -> Bye, bye Dulles airport (Bernard was waiting for me. He holds a poster with my name writes on (like a films).
22:30 -> I arrived to my new house. I met with my host family.

4 comments:

  1. I´m the first!!! Who I am? If you´re sure,write to my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deseo que te lo estés pasando muy bien, que apoveches el tiempo al máximo y que vengas hablando inglés perfectamente.
    Besos. Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!!!!...¿Qué tal estás?...Can I speak spanish or english???...or spanglish???...better spanglish!!!!!!...It is a house very chula!!!!, ¿Cómo es aquello? and people??...espero que te lo pases muy bien y que disfrutes esta experiencia al máximo!!!!!...kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI WAPO, YA VEO QUE TE VA MUY BIEN, ESPERO QUE DISFRUTES Y APROVECHES MUCHO UN BESASO. DESIRÈE

    ReplyDelete